- We only contact you speculatively if we have strong candidates that may be relevant to you.
- We have a transparent pricing structure that reflects the value of our work. It is essential that we receive a signed copy of these terms prior to the commencement of the assignment.
- Communications are regular based on a commercial, common sense approach, established via a thorough understanding of your objectives.
- Candidates who have been successful for interview will be fully briefed and both parties will receive written confirmation by email.
- Once interviews have taken place, we will contact you at an agreed time in order to obtain your feedback on each candidate. We will relay this to the candidate and notify you of their feedback within an agreed time frame.
- Successful candidates will be managed throughout their notice period. By maintaining regular contact we will ensure
that both parties are aware of start dates and instructions for the first day of employment.
- We will remain in contact with both client and candidate for the first three months of employment in order to monitor progress and make their transition into the new role and organisation as smooth as possible. After this period there will be no further contact with the candidate.
- We find that good recruitment is based on good communication. If we get good information from you, we can help the recruitment process get off to the best possible start. This is combined with being straight, open and honest to you about the candidates' motivations, wants and opinions; so helping you to recruit talent that will benefit your business.